Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

First animation to make me grin after a long time. Could have been a tad bit longer. I loved the voice acting - especially the "hee" sound he makes before "Natalie, you gotta watch this cartoon". It blended in well with the animation.
Good job. Hoping to see more soon.

Molly & the Magic Ponies Molly & the Magic Ponies

I haven't really laughed out loud since a long time !
But the I double checked, the last time was for Pokemon but with animals. So, I finally found a guy who makes consistently funny stuff. Good for me !

As for this one, it was hilarious. The sole credit goes to your voice acting talent. Did you really do all the voices by yourself?
The timing is bang on and I love that accent. The content is pretty good too.
The animation is simple yet fits in so well with the audio.

I loved the thick accent used with the words- "Buh-boi" (buh-bye) and "a gon!" ( a gun!)
Hope to see many more shorts from you this March.
Cheers!

Canis lupus Canis lupus

Golfinho, I hate you.
I always try to ignore the stuff that you make but I never succeed.
Curiosity gets the better of me and I end up watching your bull-poo, atleast 5 times each.
I thought this sucked donkey ass and I'll watch this another 12 times to make sure and give you a high rating so others can see what a piece of crap it is.
I'm cutting half a star from your rating cos I was able to eat dinner while watching this without feeling sick.
I need more mind rape , please.

P.S: I really hate you.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

Nice and fun game. Loved the innuendos. It reminded me of the initial few Leisure Suit Larry games.
The quarter on the pole was a bit difficult to find, but otherwise playing through the game was a breeze.

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! You might be surprised to hear that I've never played the Leisure Suit Larry games. They've been on my radar for a while, but I've never checked them out. Maybe I should give them a try sometime.

Thanks for the review!

Golden Duel Golden Duel

A fun game with some great music. You've already got praise for it from everyone else so I'll get right to the negative points:
1) There are memory leak issues. That's causing the lag that everyone is talking about. Refreshing the page solves the problem but, I don't like doing that every 10 minutes. Consider optimizing your code.
2) The annoying Silver Games logo is right above the highest trajectory of the bottle in the bonus stage. It's really easy to click it by mistake. Consider moving it upwards a little.
3) In the bonus stage, just after the drunk has thrown the last bottle, the gun freezes up in whatever position I have it in and I can't move the gun to shoot. This freezing up should occur a bit later, after the bottle passes over the guy's head.
4) The prices for the 4th and 5th purchases are very high. Grinding that much makes it boring.

Other than that it was very enjoyable. Looking forward to your next game.
Cheers!

Hangman's Wife Hangman's Wife

CookieClicker inspired game? How would CookieClicker drive you to make a game like this, buddy ?
I was appalled at the premise and how dark you have made it. I remember feeling this way while playing Animal Puncher , only thing is that - that game was going somewhere and I was intrigued to finish it.
I am a medal junkie and the scoreboard was a nice touch. I gave you a star for each of those and one for your efforts. Please make a game that people would enjoy and want to play through to the end - something "like CookieClicker" , maybe?

Chiptune: Skyrim Chiptune: Skyrim

I was sure this would suck.. I mean Skyrim and Chiptune?
I never thought i could like a Chiptune piece.
But this blew my mind.

Deus Ex - Smooth Unatco Remix Deus Ex - Smooth Unatco Remix

Amazing!
I have been looking for Deus Ex remixes everywhere.
Could you also remix the Hong Kong Streets music in the game?

Afro-Ninja Theme Song Afro-Ninja Theme Song

AWESOME!!!

Hey if you compare this with the one in the ESCAPE series, this one is a bit faster and has an extra quick beat at around 00:47 and carries on throughout the song.

I want the other one without the beat ... does any1 have it?

Bringing home boyfriend. Bringing home boyfriend.

ToonHole, you never disappoint.
Hats off to you!

Quit Staring. Quit Staring.

Consistently good humor, bro!
But this is the first time you haven't given a "Teen" rating for something of this sort.
Kudos for that.

ToonHole responds:

Sad to say, when I give a more adult rating, we usually get more views : \

Alex Alex

Nicely done. I love this character in the movie.
There are other epic scenes you could do as well like a still of him in mid-air as he attacks his droogs or him undergoing the Ludovico technique.